2022 Year 7 Admissions
ANY APPLICATIONS WILL NOW BE TREATED AS LATE APPLICATIONS
Please note – St Hilda’s does not have an entrance exam
2022 Admissions Policy, please click here.
Virtual Open Event – Monday 4th October 2021, please click here.
Frequently asked questions, please click here.
Liverpool City Council – transfer to secondary information, please click here.
APPLICATION PROCESS – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM:
- Please read St Hilda’s 2022 admissions policy
- You must enter St Hilda’s as a preference on your home local authority’s common application form AND submit St Hilda’s online supplementary information form
- Closing date for applications was Sunday 31st October 2021. Applications received after this date may be treated as a Late Application in keeping with our Admissions Policy.
- IMPORTANT – If you are applying under Criteria D1 Christian, D2 Other World Faiths – Muslim or D3 Other World Faiths, you must also ask your faith leader to complete a confirmation of worship form:
- D1 Christian: save and email the Confirmation of Christian Worship Form to your vicar, priest, minister, lay Eucharistic minister, deacon or church warden to complete. A form must be supplied for each church listed. The form requests clergy (not the parent/carer) to complete and return direct to St Hilda’s.
- D2 Other World Faiths – Muslim or D3 Other World Faiths: please save and email the Confirmation for Other World Faiths Worship Form to the leader of the world faith community. The form requests faith leaders (not the parent/carer) to complete and return direct to St Hilda’s.
2022 online Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
2022 Admission Appeals Timetable
National Offer Day – Tuesday 1st March 2022
Allocations will be sent to parents by their home local authority.
Appeals lodged by – Thursday 31st March 2022
Appeals must be lodged by this date to ensure they are heard in May / June 2022.
Appeals heard by – May / June 2022
If you wish to proceed with an appeal, please complete the 2022 Notice of Appeal Form.
2022 Appeals Guidance – to view please click here.
2022 Notice of Appeal Form – please click here.
2023 Year 7 Admissions Consultation
Comments were invited on the proposed admission arrangements for admission in September 2023: consultation closed 31st January 2022.
2023 Year 7 Admissions Policy
Please find below the 2023 Admissions Policy and Supplementary Information Form (SIF):
2023 Admissions Policy, please click here.
Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THIS POINT. THIS FORM IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. FURTHER UPDATES TO FOLLOW.
In Year Admissions
Please note, this section relates to In Year Admissions (or Transfers) ONLY and is NOT for 2022 Year 7 Admission applications.
In Year Admissions (or Transfers) are applications outside the normal round of admissions.
- If your child is currently in a Liverpool school, please speak to their school to start the process.
- In Year Admissions for everyone else (new to the city, transferring from another local authority school, home educating, residing in a neighbouring local authority) are co-ordinated by Liverpool City Council. To make your application to the Council, please click here.
In addition, all parents should submit an In Year Admissions Supplementary Information Form direct to St Hilda’s. To download the 2021-22 In Year Admissions Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
Further information is available in our 2021 admissions policy.
To view our 2021 admissions policy, please click here.