2023 Year 7 Admissions Consultation
St Hilda’s Church of England High School is carrying out a consultation on the proposed admission arrangements for admission in September 2023.
Comments are invited in writing for the attention of the Chair of Governors to the school address, or alternatively you may wish to email your comments to the Clerk to Governors email@example.com
The consultation closes on 31st January 2022.
Chair of Governors’ letter, please click here.
2023 Admissions Policy, please click here.
2023 Online Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
2023 Confirmation of Christian Worship Form, please click here.
2023 Confirmation of Other World Faiths Worship Form, please click here.
2022 Year 7 Admissions
ANY APPLICATIONS WILL NOW BE TREATED AS LATE APPLICATIONS
Please note – St Hilda’s does not have an entrance exam
2022 Admissions Policy, please click here.
Virtual Open Event – Monday 4th October 2021, please click here.
Frequently asked questions, please click here.
Liverpool City Council – transfer to secondary information, please click here.
APPLICATION PROCESS – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM:
- Please read St Hilda’s 2022 admissions policy
- You must enter St Hilda’s as a preference on your home local authority’s common application form AND submit St Hilda’s online supplementary information form
- Closing date for applications was Sunday 31st October 2021. Applications received after this date may be treated as a Late Application in keeping with our Admissions Policy.
- IMPORTANT – If you are applying under Criteria D1 Christian, D2 Other World Faiths – Muslim or D3 Other World Faiths, you must also ask your faith leader to complete a confirmation of worship form:
- D1 Christian: save and email the Confirmation of Christian Worship Form to your vicar, priest, minister, lay Eucharistic minister, deacon or church warden to complete. A form must be supplied for each church listed. The form requests clergy (not the parent/carer) to complete and return direct to St Hilda’s.
- D2 Other World Faiths – Muslim or D3 Other World Faiths: please save and email the Confirmation for Other World Faiths Worship Form to the leader of the world faith community. The form requests faith leaders (not the parent/carer) to complete and return direct to St Hilda’s.
2022 online Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
In Year Admissions
Please note, this section relates to In Year Admissions (or Transfers) ONLY and is NOT for 2022 Year 7 Admission applications.
In Year Admissions (or Transfers) are applications outside the normal round of admissions.
- If your child is currently in a Liverpool school, please speak to their school to start the process.
- In Year Admissions for everyone else (new to the city, transferring from another local authority school, home educating, residing in a neighbouring local authority) are co-ordinated by Liverpool City Council. To make your application to the Council, please click here.
In addition, all parents should submit an In Year Admissions Supplementary Information Form direct to St Hilda’s. To download the 2021-22 In Year Admissions Supplementary Information Form, please click here.
Further information is available in our 2021 admissions policy.
To view our 2021 admissions policy, please click here.